Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome to Kell's Kitchen!

I decided it was time to make a blog about my cooking adventures. I started getting interested in cooking and baking about a year ago, and think its time to start documenting my efforts and recipes. I don't have too many recipes I just made up. I get a lot of them from the internet, friends, and my Mom-the chef. See her blog here -----> Really Rainey

I am a TOTAL beginner when it comes to this area so bare with me! I usually make stuff that is really simple and has minimal ingredients. I am not quite good at keeping my kitchen "stocked" quite yet so I'm usually scrounging up whatever I can to complete a meal! So for all you people out there just like me, here you go!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Kelly! Blogging is a prefect way to learn and teach and experiment... A friend of mine, Dave from My Year On The Grill is a perfect example of how you can teach yourself to cook. You should see him now! I'll be here to answer any questions and help and challenge you as you go!

    Love Momma (~Really Rainey~)

    ReplyDelete