Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What's for dinner?!

Tonight I made Southwestern chicken with FRESH PICKED onion and green bell pepper, and mexican rice. I wanted to share how DELICIOUS it was!




Check out these veggies my grandparents grew...

The chicken came marinated already so I can't give you the recipe for that. And I just tossed in the veggies a few min with the chicken and oil to cook them. The rice is a recipe from my friend Aleena and I am ADDICTED to it! I use el pato in it which my hubby and I love love love! I had to put some sour cream in Preston's since I make it so spicy but he really loved it if you can't tell by the picture..



What did you have for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. Note his empty sippie cup in his hand... Jeeze Kelly... I can't even eat that spicy rice and he is shoveling it in! Spicy food really is good for you... Your homegrown veggies look delish...

    Love RaineyMom

    ReplyDelete