Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cinnamon Apples


Preston really likes the stewed cinnamon apples from Chili's and my Mom had given me a bunch of apples so I decided to make them for him. I of course called my Mom and said, how do I make stewed apples.. and well, here they are! Great for kids and babies!

YOU WILL NEED:
Apples
Sugar
Water
Cinnamon
Butter

Wash and peel your apples. I didn't put amounts on the supplies because you might just need to judge it by how many apples YOU are using. But I used 3 apples. Then dice them up into your desired sized pieces. Put them in a sauce pan with your water (I used 1/4 cup), Sugar (I used 2 teaspoons), cinnamon (I used 1 teaspoon) and a little bit of butter. (I think I used about a 1/2 tablespoon). Stir and simmer on low stirring occasionally until your apples are to your desired chewiness! is that a word?! Well, Preston LOVED them. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. First of all...
    Fantastic photo Babe... Beautiful in fact!
    And your apples look amazing... and I'm so happy you tried making them... easy aren't they?
    If you used a little more water and sugar they would have had more of a "sauce" but I love the fact that you made them more healthy using low sugar!
    Mommaz so PROUD!

    ~RaineyMom~

    ReplyDelete